Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Blogitis

It’s been ages since I devoted any time to a blog but recently, most likely due to my time spent enjoying Tondar’s Daily Rant, I was bitten by the blog bug again. So! I felt it was time to get back to it. Just where have my travels landed me since last I blogged? Back in East Lansing, back to the pursuit of my medical degree which still seems ages away. I’ll graduate in ’09!! What a fabulous day THAT will be. But until then, there are plenty of other mini goals in sight (passing the metabolic/endocrine/reproductive and digestive domains, then boards, etc.).

From the sounds of things, the start of third year is going to be a lot like starting med school all over again. I’ll be the fresh-faced kid just asking for a swirly or a locking in the janitor closet. The medical education equivalent, however, is referred to as “pimping”, which simply means the resident or attending bombards you with medical questions you probably don’t know the answers to. But this grasshopper’s not gonna fret. I’ll just concentrate on filling in the knowledge gaps and soon enough I’ll be running the joint, right?

No comments: