Sunday, January 27, 2008

Weekend Full of Suprises


This weekend easily slid into the top spot on my all-time greatest life moments countdown. We found out we're having a baby girl (we'd guessed boy the whole time) and shortly after the ultrasound, Master Tony proposed in the kitchen at his parents' house. It was lovely, as is my new band of (white) gold. The blue sapphires on either side make this ring a perfect blend of classic and unusual, better than I could've ever thought up on my own. Just like us.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Ring, Congrats on engagement and baby girl.

Love, Ron, Becky, Melanie, and Landon

Jackie Parker said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your engagement! I am so excited you are having a girl. What wonderful news.

They'll Know We Are Christians said...

Congratulations both on the baby and on your engagement! It's been a long time - but I happened to be fooling around on MySpace and saw your website link. My daughter is 3 and is completely into ballet...we'll see how long it lasts (: If you want any baby advice, let me know...I have two little stinkers (3 and 18 mo) They are a real blessing but keep me running! Keep me updated on the details, I love baby pics.

Angela said...

It just dawned on me that you probably didn't have my last name - sorry I have to post twice. I should have said from Angela Kantz (aka Bergman) in my comment! I used the wrong profile.