Monday, December 17, 2007

December 17 2007 Playlist

It's been two and a half months since I bothered to burn a new cd for my morning commute. Up until early October, I'd been making a couple a month. There was a good reason for my hiatus (distractions galore) but tomorrow it'll be nice to finally have some new tunes for the car. Of course I have to thank Master Tony for turning me on, in one way or another, to the songs with a **. The man does have great taste in music (and women). ^_^

Cambiare Pagina (Paola & Chiara)**
Un Emozione Per Sempre (Eros Ramazotti)**
Io Canto (Laura Pausini)**
Me Enamora (Juanes)
No Estamos Solos (Eros Ramazotti & Ricky Martin)**
Use Your Love (Katy Perry)
Piece Of Me (Britney Spears)
Hold On (KT Tunstall)
Break My Fall (Tiesto feat. BT)
Falling Down (Duran Duran)**
Whiskey Lullaby (Brad Paisley feat. Alison Krauss)
Lullaby (Emmy Rossum)
Don't Stop Now (Emmy Rossum)
Glosoli (Sigur Ros)**
My Rifle, My Pony & Me (Ricky Nelson, Walter Brennan & Dean Martin)
If I Only Knew (Tom Jones)**
Party Crashers (Noble Three)**
Be Good To Yourself (Journey)

No comments: